• 21 July 2018 - 09:33
  • News Code: 348816
خانه طباطبايي

The director of the public relations of the fire department and safety services of Kashan municipality announced the reason behind the recent fire in the warehouse of the Tabatabaei house.

Isfahan (IMNA) - "Following the burning of one of the rooms in Tabataei house, finding the reason of the fire in Tabatabaei house was being investigated by the presence of the experts as the troubleshooting committee of fire and disasters of the fire department," Rohollah Fadaee said.


"The short-circuit in the electrical wiring of the ground fan was the reason of the fire in the warehouse of the Tabatabaei house," he added. On Wednesday, one of the upper rooms of Tabatabei house that was used as the warehouse was burned, but there was no damage to the historical part.

Comment

You are replying to: .
3 + 14 =