Details on MoU on metro lines between Isfahan Municipality & Mostazafan Foundation

The chief advisor of Isfahan mayor Javad Sherbaaf stated: in accordance with the memorandum of understanding (MoU) inked between Isfahan Municipality and Mostazafan Foundation, executive operations of metro lines 1 and 3 will be performed by companies dependent on Mostazafan Foundation of Islamic Revolution.

IMNA quoted Javad Sherbaaf as presenting a detailed speech on the MoU inked between Isfahan Municipality and Mostazafan Foundation: according to this contract, executive operations of the tunnel structure, the bridge and stations of line 1 from Qods Sq. extending to the University of Isfahan at about 5.4 kms in length will be all operated by companies dependent on Mostazafan Foundation.

Stations of line 3 from Azadi Sq. to the south-western passenger terminal with a length of 8.8 kms are among other operations which will be done by the foundation’s companies, he added.  

Regarding the financing details, Sherbaaf reminded that 80% of financial resources are provided at non-cash expenses and the other 20% is paid in cash. Further details will be specified through following contracts, he completed his explanations.

The chief advisor thereafter informed the people of Isfahan that the executive operations of these metro lines will begin after the issue is submitted for approval by Isfahan City Council and passing all legal stages.

News Code 313661

Tags

Your Comment

You are replying to: .